Monday, January 7, 2008

What I've been working on

I made an tree top angel for the Christmas tree last year. I had her finished in time for Christmas and that made me happy. I don't have a picture up yet, but will get one up as soon as possible.

Right now I am working on a simple square baby blanket that will go to my aunt and uncle. It is being made out of baby terry yarn that was given to us. I am hoping to have it finished by the end of February so we can get it mailed to them.

I also am working on making a strap for a dog harness. I hope to get it finished soon, but not in a real hurry at the moment. It is being made out of some bright green cotton/acrylic sock yarn that was given to my family.

1 comment:

MystickLobo said...

I tagged you for a meme, check out my blog for details.